The bathroom is probably the most used room in the house. We all need to keep clean and we often decamp to the bathroom for a relaxing soak when we are worried, tired or unwell. Cheap Cleaning Services knows that a clean bathroom is essential for the smooth running of a household. Here are a few top tips:
1. Create a bathroom cleaning service daily routine. Use a cleaning spray straight after your shower to minimise the need for longer cleaning. Or keep a squeegee in the bathroom to wipe drips and condensation from tiles and glass shower doors.
2. Baby oil can help shift tougher soap scum stains on mirrors and glass. Coating your mirror with shaving foam, then wiping it gently off will also help repel scum stains or condensation for a couple of weeks.
3. Create a lovely smell the moment you step inside the bathroom by wiping a cool light bulb with a tiny drop of your favourite essential oil. The heat generated when the light bulb is switched on will disseminate the smell around the room.
4. Clean shower curtains by laying them in the bath and covering them with warm water and washing powder. Take off your shoes and stomp up and down on the curtains until they are clean. Good for relieving cleaning tensions too!
5. Use an old toothbrush to clean tile grouting, taps fittings and other small crevices in the bathroom. Make sure you know which is your old one and which is the one you are currently using though.
6. Run used tumble dryer sheets across your bathroom floor. The sheets will pick up any larger pieces of dust, long hairs etc, saving you the job of having to vacuum the floor too often.
7. Place two denture cleaning tablets in your toilet bowl and leave overnight. In the morning, give the bowl a good scrub for a gleaming toilet cleaning result.
8. Multitask. Use your time in the bathroom to clean – pr prepare. If you are supervising a child in the bath, you can fold towels, sort laundry and wipe mirrors, all while watching your child splash about.
9. Bathroom towels that have stopped absorbing water properly can be restored by placing half a cup in the rinse cycle of the washing machine. This cuts through any soap or fabric conditioner residue that might have built up over multiple washes.
10. Have a clear out of your bathroom cabinet from time to time. Check use by dates on medicines and make up and clean the gunk from the tops of shampoo and conditioner bottles. Wipe water marks from the shelves and throw away anything that has become too grimy.
Can you write better?
We welcome our readers to write for us, be it cleaning tips, hints, strategies and even useful how-to articles for residential and commercial cleaning, so if you think you can write better for your fellow readers you are more than welcome to give us a call on 0800 689 8989 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org