I am really sorry that I have not been able to post my thoughts and opinions on nationwide end of tenancy cleaning services recently but I have been involved in companies new branches openings nationwide.
We have recently started our new offices for the major services we provide which are move in cleaning, move out cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, end of lease cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning and after builders cleaning services and our new branches includes several more locations detailed below:
– Edinburgh, Scotland
– Yorkshire Office
– Norwich Office
– North West London Office
– West London Office
– East London Office
– South West London Office
It’s been pretty mad for the last couple of months and today I want to let you know how you can get your inventory passed, quickly, efficiently and without going through hassle and stress:
– Pre clean your property before your tenancy cleaners arrive
– Defrost the fridge and freezer
– Ensure hot water and electric is running in the property
– Ensure there’s enough bright light in the property
– Ensure pre-clean has been done across all areas of your property
– Ensure carpets were power vacummed and upholstery as well from your side
– pre-clean your bathroom, toilet, garage, shed, deck, attic, loft, front and backyard
– pre-clean your cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and other appliances
– book your end of tenancy cleaning just a day before you handover the keys
– arrange your inventory checkout inspection on the same day after clean or next day to the max.
– throughly inspect the property before end of tenancy cleaners leave
– if inventory clerk mentions or reports any omissions, get an inventory report and send it to your cleaning company and ask if they can help (we always do)
It is really worth performing a pre-clean. When I personally move out of any property, i normally order pizzas, play music and invite some friends over or ask my housemates, this helps me do a pre-clean in a fun and nice way
Then being polite and friendly with your end of tenancy cleaners can be useful too. They are people working in your household, if you ask for coffee or drink, they might even refuse but it will just make them feel they are working for a nice and friendly customer. This really does help
If you require advice or assistance on how you can get your inventory checkout inspection passed, no matter how strict the estate agent, the landlord and the inventory checkout clerk, simply give me a call on 07506 709450 and i will be very happy to advice and that too for free. If you buy me a coffee then I really do not mind that 😉
If you are looking for end of tenancy cleaning services nationwide which is hassle and stress free you might consider using our company which is really great. You will be dealt and treated properly, you will be offered the right service for the right price and our services are guaranteed for 50-hours from job completion time for your peace of mind.
Simply speak to me or a member of staff and let us help you get your deposit back!