We are looking for 2 young and dynamic female candidates to apply for “office manager job” for our office based in New Malden (Greater London Area) and on the borders of Surrey.
Languages Spoken: Good English, any European or Foreign Languages.
Probationary Period: 3-months
– Front sales helpline handling
– Free Estimates and Quotations on the phone and on site.
– Taking payments over the phone, bank transfers, cheques, other methods
– Generating invoices and invoices delivery via email/post/drop-off
– Email communication with existing and new customers
– Phonic communication with existing and new customers
– Face to face visits with councils, property management companies and estate agents
– Face to face meetings with private tenants, landlords, builders etc.
– Face to face meetings with partner firms, customers etc
– Supervising building sites for bigger projects
– Supervising staff, quality check and control
– Staff and customer communication, from first contact to after sales service
– Visiting potential customers in South East England and other parts of Scotland, Wales and Ireland
– Advertising jobs in order to find new candidates
– Passing jobs to staff, partner firms, sub-contractors, etc.
– Paying staff on weekly basis
– arranging and sorting company post
– Posting letters and advertising materials etc
– Working with accountant, lawyers and other bodies for company
– Looking after office
– Advertising our work online on twitter, facebook, google+, Youtube etc.
– Arranging meeting minutes, director meetings
– Staff meetings, finding new suppliers, new staff, contractors, etc.
– Growing the business using all online and offline and all possible means
– Finding new opportunities and work contracts.
– Ensuring office tidiness, looks etc
Job type: 1 Part Time Position (16 hours a week)
Job Type: 1 full time position
Wage: London Wage
Payments type: BACS / 2 payments (paid every 15-days)
Note: This job is suitable for open minded, independent, energetic and hard working females which want to grow in a small but busy firm with range of other businesses, e.g. building services, home improvements and property management and real estate. Your role should also involve travelling with company director nationwide and our foreign exhibitions, trips and tours. This job also includes meeting all suppliers, staff, contractors etc on a monthly basis and company dinner once or twice a month.
We are a small property management, cleaning and building services firm which is growing into other aspects of building services and home improvements and handyman services with quite a big clientele. We offer market competitive rate.
If interested, please email your CV at email@example.com or please give us a call on 0750 6709 450 or on 0208 942 2819. If calling from landline you can also call us on 0800 689 8989
All interviews to be held on a discussed location be it office or elsewhere.
Car Park: Car parking can be arranged while you visit us for interview.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
I am really happy. On time and in budget cleaning service, as the other person wrote, I have been let down by one of the loud mouth cleaning company and I am even paying less for a great service from Cheap Cleaning Services Ltd. I and my husband are really happy and we have already agreed to use their regular cleaning services in Richmond, in our even bigger house. Thank you very much guys Richmond
Hello, I have called these guys for one off cleaning in our 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms house. The 3 ladies which came did a fantastic job. We were hesitant to leave them in our house as we were using their service for the first time and my husband was a little worried, but when we returned from London after watching a show, we had nothing to worry about, the house was as clean as we expected, no damages done, plus they left a note for 20-% discount on all bookings from now on. We are definitely very happy with their cleaning services. Oxshott, Surrey, UK
Dear Luqman You sent 4 end of tenancy cleaners to do a job for our 6 bedroom house in Edinburgh. It is a large property and we had to sell it. We decided to get it cleaned after our tenants had moved out. 4 staff members which came to do the job finished the entire work in 7 hours and they did a fantastic job Our carpets, upholstery, cooker were spotless and we were very pleased with the price, service and commitment Thanks Sarah J. James & Andy James Edinburgh, Scotland — This review is for End Of Tenancy Cleaning Edinburgh, Scotland which was submitted by a user online —
Move In Cleaning Services Testimonials Hello, I am delighted to send this testimonial. I required move in cleaning service in Central London, I rang a few companies, these guys were not just competitive but also polite, seemed professional, returned call and email as well, they were on time, did a great job and the staff members were equipped all they need. We are really happy and our new flat looks very clean. Regards,
Bobbie was fantastic! we were so happy with her and she did such a great cleaning service today. we are interested in fortnightly cleaning service with Bobbie Friday morning would be ideal, starting Friday the 12th for 3 hoursWe can chat about thisthanks againFulham Broadway, London
Extremely hard working people and the best cleaning agency in my opinion
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Brighton Reviews = Hi Luqman Hope you are well. I and all our housemates who work and hardly get time to clean the house are very thankful to you and your staff. You provided us great price on end of tenancy cleaning services in Brighton, not just that, you guys were right on time, did a fantastic job and since then, we have received full deposit from Avard Lettings Estate Agents. They I believe use your service too because we have seen your cards and brochures in their office but directly booking with you has helped us save £200 🙂 – Thank You Guys! The house we have moved into is not very clean and we are hoping to hire your move in cleaning service in our new property in London in just a few days once we have our schedules sorted. Sincerely yours Lucy, Dave, Ela and Jammie
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chiswick Reviews = Dear Luke, I and my wife just want to say huge Thank you for providing us end of tenancy cleaning services in Chiswick for 3rd time. Not just I and my wife but also our tenants which move into our properties are also very happy. I have 30 properties in total in West London Area and we will always be in contact with you for all our move out cleaning, tenancy cleans and carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Thank you once again Mr. S. Chohan End Of Tenancy & Carpet Cleaning Customer
Great people, prices and the cleaning job done on time
Hello Luqman, I am really happy with your domestic house cleaning services in London. I am always able to get our bookings modified when I am out of London, Your cleaners in London are really professional, I have hardly seen them using phone or smoking or just wasting time – You guys are truly the best I have used in years since I moved to London from Australia. London, UK.