We are looking for 2 young and dynamic female candidates to apply for “office manager job” for our office based in New Malden (Greater London Area) and on the borders of Surrey.
Languages Spoken: Good English, any European or Foreign Languages.
Probationary Period: 3-months
– Front sales helpline handling
– Free Estimates and Quotations on the phone and on site.
– Taking payments over the phone, bank transfers, cheques, other methods
– Generating invoices and invoices delivery via email/post/drop-off
– Email communication with existing and new customers
– Phonic communication with existing and new customers
– Face to face visits with councils, property management companies and estate agents
– Face to face meetings with private tenants, landlords, builders etc.
– Face to face meetings with partner firms, customers etc
– Supervising building sites for bigger projects
– Supervising staff, quality check and control
– Staff and customer communication, from first contact to after sales service
– Visiting potential customers in South East England and other parts of Scotland, Wales and Ireland
– Advertising jobs in order to find new candidates
– Passing jobs to staff, partner firms, sub-contractors, etc.
– Paying staff on weekly basis
– arranging and sorting company post
– Posting letters and advertising materials etc
– Working with accountant, lawyers and other bodies for company
– Looking after office
– Advertising our work online on twitter, facebook, google+, Youtube etc.
– Arranging meeting minutes, director meetings
– Staff meetings, finding new suppliers, new staff, contractors, etc.
– Growing the business using all online and offline and all possible means
– Finding new opportunities and work contracts.
– Ensuring office tidiness, looks etc
Job type: 1 Part Time Position (16 hours a week)
Job Type: 1 full time position
Wage: London Wage
Payments type: BACS / 2 payments (paid every 15-days)
Note: This job is suitable for open minded, independent, energetic and hard working females which want to grow in a small but busy firm with range of other businesses, e.g. building services, home improvements and property management and real estate. Your role should also involve travelling with company director nationwide and our foreign exhibitions, trips and tours. This job also includes meeting all suppliers, staff, contractors etc on a monthly basis and company dinner once or twice a month.
We are a small property management, cleaning and building services firm which is growing into other aspects of building services and home improvements and handyman services with quite a big clientele. We offer market competitive rate.
If interested, please email your CV at email@example.com or please give us a call on 0750 6709 450 or on 0208 942 2819. If calling from landline you can also call us on 0800 689 8989
All interviews to be held on a discussed location be it office or elsewhere.
Car Park: Car parking can be arranged while you visit us for interview.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Their office cleaners are honest and trustworthy
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chiswick Reviews = Dear Luke, I and my wife just want to say huge Thank you for providing us end of tenancy cleaning services in Chiswick for 3rd time. Not just I and my wife but also our tenants which move into our properties are also very happy. I have 30 properties in total in West London Area and we will always be in contact with you for all our move out cleaning, tenancy cleans and carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Thank you once again Mr. S. Chohan End Of Tenancy & Carpet Cleaning Customer
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Reading Reviews = Dear Luqman We have booked your end of tenancy cleaning services in Reading for a property which was being managed by Atlantis Estate Agents in Reading Berkshire, you guys booked us for professional end of tenancy cleaning services and carpet cleaning services on less than 10 hours notice. I was told you were right on time at Atlantis Estate Agents address at 9-am and then returned the keys before their office closed for the weekend at 3-pm The inventory clerk went into the property 2 days after on Monday and she has since then passed our property. We have received full deposit from Atlantis Estate Agents in Reading, we are so thankful for such a short notice job but above all for your professionalism, attitude, good service, great price and making us, our estate agent, landlord and inventory checkout clerk very happy Now we live in Cambridgeshire and I require move in cleaning services as I have just came back from Abroad, I will require your end of tenancy cleaning services in Cambridge on coming Friday, again a short notice plus its the end of the month. Are you able to provide us a moving in cleaning in Cambridge please? I am very glad we have used you for our end of tenancy cleaning services in Reading, in Berkshire, UK. Thank you once again and I will call you at some point today! Very sincere wishes Dr. Sophia Jhonson / Lecturer and Member of the board
Hi Luqman, Thank you for your great cleaning service. We had fantastic feedback from our letting agents and we will most certainly use you again in the future. Many Thanks
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Brighton Reviews = Hi Luqman Hope you are well. I and all our housemates who work and hardly get time to clean the house are very thankful to you and your staff. You provided us great price on end of tenancy cleaning services in Brighton, not just that, you guys were right on time, did a fantastic job and since then, we have received full deposit from Avard Lettings Estate Agents. They I believe use your service too because we have seen your cards and brochures in their office but directly booking with you has helped us save £200 🙂 – Thank You Guys! The house we have moved into is not very clean and we are hoping to hire your move in cleaning service in our new property in London in just a few days once we have our schedules sorted. Sincerely yours Lucy, Dave, Ela and Jammie
Their commercial cleaning service is a lot cheaper than other agencies
End of Tenancy Cleaning Reviews Hello Luqman, I am really happy indeed to use your company end of tenancy cleaning services. I would definitely tell my friends about your company move out cleaning services, really competitive prices, and a very wow job. Good value for money, customer friendly staff. Thank You Balham, London
These guys are amazing with pricing and even services.
Just to let you know the couple that cleaned my oven and hobs yesterday did a great job. Very happy indeed. Happy Easter and Thank you for the good work!
Dear Luke I have hired your company for end of tenancy cleaning and carpet cleaning services in Surbiton. My husband who’s an army man is very fussy about the cleaning standards but this time he was completely speechless. Our estate agents (Leaders) and inventory checkout lady were so happy that they have asked us your company name. I am sure they will be in touch with you guys for future jobs. The lad and 2 ladies which came were so polite, friendly and so knowledgeable about end of tenancy cleaning and carpet cleaning. Thanks a lot for your help Amy King