We are looking for 2 young and dynamic female candidates to apply for “office manager job” for our office based in New Malden (Greater London Area) and on the borders of Surrey.
Languages Spoken: Good English, any European or Foreign Languages.
Probationary Period: 3-months
– Front sales helpline handling
– Free Estimates and Quotations on the phone and on site.
– Taking payments over the phone, bank transfers, cheques, other methods
– Generating invoices and invoices delivery via email/post/drop-off
– Email communication with existing and new customers
– Phonic communication with existing and new customers
– Face to face visits with councils, property management companies and estate agents
– Face to face meetings with private tenants, landlords, builders etc.
– Face to face meetings with partner firms, customers etc
– Supervising building sites for bigger projects
– Supervising staff, quality check and control
– Staff and customer communication, from first contact to after sales service
– Visiting potential customers in South East England and other parts of Scotland, Wales and Ireland
– Advertising jobs in order to find new candidates
– Passing jobs to staff, partner firms, sub-contractors, etc.
– Paying staff on weekly basis
– arranging and sorting company post
– Posting letters and advertising materials etc
– Working with accountant, lawyers and other bodies for company
– Looking after office
– Advertising our work online on twitter, facebook, google+, Youtube etc.
– Arranging meeting minutes, director meetings
– Staff meetings, finding new suppliers, new staff, contractors, etc.
– Growing the business using all online and offline and all possible means
– Finding new opportunities and work contracts.
– Ensuring office tidiness, looks etc
Job type: 1 Part Time Position (16 hours a week)
Job Type: 1 full time position
Wage: London Wage
Payments type: BACS / 2 payments (paid every 15-days)
Note: This job is suitable for open minded, independent, energetic and hard working females which want to grow in a small but busy firm with range of other businesses, e.g. building services, home improvements and property management and real estate. Your role should also involve travelling with company director nationwide and our foreign exhibitions, trips and tours. This job also includes meeting all suppliers, staff, contractors etc on a monthly basis and company dinner once or twice a month.
We are a small property management, cleaning and building services firm which is growing into other aspects of building services and home improvements and handyman services with quite a big clientele. We offer market competitive rate.
If interested, please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or please give us a call on 0750 6709 450 or on 0208 942 2819. If calling from landline you can also call us on 0800 689 8989
All interviews to be held on a discussed location be it office or elsewhere.
Car Park: Car parking can be arranged while you visit us for interview.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Bobbie was fantastic! we were so happy with her and she did such a great cleaning service today. we are interested in fortnightly cleaning service with Bobbie Friday morning would be ideal, starting Friday the 12th for 3 hoursWe can chat about thisthanks againFulham Broadway, London
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services – Customer Submitted Reviews — Hello, When I first rang your cleaning company I was really impressed with the presentation, not just that the guy I was speaking with introduced me some great deals, you guys were on time, were equipped with all you needed to do a great job, I am a very demanding customer I know that, but it was the first time ever I was left speechless. You guys are doing a really good job and we are proud to be your customer. Coffee Sometime? Dan White and Tina Dan Wimbledon, London
Dear Luqman Me and my husband were in Doha whilst we were told we would need our property cleaned. Your company responded to my emails so quickly, I was speechless. You guys professionally cleaned all our property including sofas, mattresses, curtains and rugs including cooker and windows. The landlord has been very pleased and he has also sent you his personal testimonial. Thanks for your help Maria Al Soud Doha, Qatar
These guys are amazing with pricing and even services.
Hi Luqman, Thank you for your great cleaning service. We had fantastic feedback from our letting agents and we will most certainly use you again in the future. Many Thanks
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Guildford Reviews = Dear Luqman, Thank you for arranging end of tenancy cleaning services in Guildford on such a short notice, your staff did an amazing job in our 6 bedroom house, they cleaned the entire house, carpets, sofas, rugs, mattresses and other upholstery in around 6 hours time. 4 guys which came were truly a pleasure to work with and your back office was always there when I had a question. I would recommend your services to all my friends! Thanks a lot Sophia Khan Guilford, Surrey, UK
Our carpets look amazing again, great prices for carpet cleaning.
Hello, I have called these guys for one off cleaning in our 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms house. The 3 ladies which came did a fantastic job. We were hesitant to leave them in our house as we were using their service for the first time and my husband was a little worried, but when we returned from London after watching a show, we had nothing to worry about, the house was as clean as we expected, no damages done, plus they left a note for 20-% discount on all bookings from now on. We are definitely very happy with their cleaning services. Oxshott, Surrey, UK
Simply the best cleaners in London, have hired them number of times, no complaints to report, punctual, friendly and above all they know what they are doing. In my opinion “Cheap Cleaning Services Ltd” is one of the best cleaning company in London Thank you and good work as always! Balham, London
The best cleaners I have worked with in my lifetime, great service!