Tips for End of Tenancy Cleaning London and Surrey Residents.
Are you moving in a house or moving out? Are you doing the end of tenancy cleaning in London or in Surrey yourself? Tips and tricks which might help you make your end of tenancy cleaning stress free.
However carefully you live and look after your rented home, when it comes to the day when you pack up and move out, there will inevitably be areas you missed during your cleaning rounds and parts of your house or flat in need of freshening up. It is, of course, up to you whether you tackle end of tenancy cleaning yourself, or call in a professional end of tenancy cleaning service, but either way, there are several things to remember if you don’t want to forfeit your deposit
1. It is usually the carpets and rugs that bear the brunt of your time in a house or flat. So make sure these are thoroughly shampooed and vacuumed to leave them looking as good as you can.
2. In the kitchen, focus on the oven and fridge to create a hygienic, clean feel. Wipe down and disinfect all surfaces – and don’t forget the insides of the cupboards.
3. if you are leaving a furnished flat or house, arrange the contents of drawers, cupboards and shelves so that they look neat and tidy.
4. Attention to detail: look closely around so that you don’t miss any of the less obvious places where dirt can gather. Examples include extractor fans, bathroom taps, rubbish bins, inside washing machine powder drawers and skirting boards.
5. If you are leaving the bed behind, turn the mattress and give it a good airing. Strip the bed of all linen. Vacuum under and all over the mattress.
6. Clean all windows internally – and externally if you can reach safely. You can use proprietary products or white vinegar on a soft, clean cloth. Rinse the windows afterwards and buff to a shine using a scrunched up ball of newspaper.
7. Don’t forget the tops of cupboards, picture rails and other high up places where you cannot necessarily see the dirt, dust and grease.
8. Finally, if you have stored any items, such as pictures, ornaments etc, don’t forget to retrieve them and put them back where you first found them. Replace any broken objects and check everything against your copy of the contents inventory
Cheap Cleaning Services Ltd is a professional end of tenancy cleaning company that works with range of London and Surrey’s top real estate companies, construction firms and private tenants and landlords and provides extremely professional end of tenancy cleaning service at highly competitive rates.