Having the cleaners in to do a deep spring clean is enormously satisfying. The money spent on having the job done professionally is well worth it, as you can enjoy a truly fresh and sparkling home once more, with no effort on your part. As part of a professional cleaning company spring cleaning offer you can expect the following jobs to be tackled – among many others.
1. Carpets and upholstery: these often neglected areas will be deep cleaned with specialist shampoos and cleaning fluids to freshen them up. Dust will be removed and stains obliterated (a hidden area of the upholstery or curtain fabric should be pre-tested ahead of any cleaning to ensure no damage will be caused by their use)
2. Tiles and grout: tiles and grout can get very dirty, despite regular wiping during the year. Grease and grime collect in the grooves, causing them to become dirty and discoloured. During a professional spring clean, these will be cleaned using powerful equipment to restore them to former glory.
3. Freshening up the paintwork: food stains, dust, finger marks and crayons all contribute to making paintwork look less than loved. A wash down with some soapy water will do wonders for walls, doors, skirting boards and picture rails – and really lift the whole house.
4. Pots, pans and cupboards: a really thorough spring clean will include the insides of cupboards, shelves and the pots and pans stored inside. Many of these lie unused for large parts of the year and can gather dust and grease in alarming quantities.
5. Ovens, fridges and other kitchen appliances: coming into regular contact with food, these items often receive cursory wipes, but fewer really good deep cleanses. So a decent spring clean will see the fridge and freezer being defrosted and the oven taken apart for a really good scrub.
6. Cushions and mattresses: these hard-working items take the brunt of our relaxation and can get very grubby without our realising it. By removing and washing cushion covers and vacuuming and turning mattresses, we can get more life out of these items and a nicer experience during our down times.
7. Windows: clean a window – and we mean properly clean it – and you will be amazed at how much brighter a room can look. We tend to learn to live with smears and smudges, but once they are wiped away, windows can appear sparkling.
8. Wooden furniture: although tables and chairs are probably dusted or even polished with a proprietary spray polish every week or so as a matter of course, treating them to an annual deep wax clean will help keep them in great condition and will achieve beautiful, shiny results.
And any thing in between – There are number of benefits including but not limited to the whole property being cleaned from inside out. If you are looking for professional deep spring cleaning service, they you might like to call for Cheap Cleaning Services Ltd for competitive rates and a great service!