We are looking for 2 young and dynamic female candidates to apply for “office manager job” for our office based in New Malden (Greater London Area) and on the borders of Surrey.
Languages Spoken: Good English, any European or Foreign Languages.
Probationary Period: 3-months
– Front sales helpline handling
– Free Estimates and Quotations on the phone and on site.
– Taking payments over the phone, bank transfers, cheques, other methods
– Generating invoices and invoices delivery via email/post/drop-off
– Email communication with existing and new customers
– Phonic communication with existing and new customers
– Face to face visits with councils, property management companies and estate agents
– Face to face meetings with private tenants, landlords, builders etc.
– Face to face meetings with partner firms, customers etc
– Supervising building sites for bigger projects
– Supervising staff, quality check and control
– Staff and customer communication, from first contact to after sales service
– Visiting potential customers in South East England and other parts of Scotland, Wales and Ireland
– Advertising jobs in order to find new candidates
– Passing jobs to staff, partner firms, sub-contractors, etc.
– Paying staff on weekly basis
– arranging and sorting company post
– Posting letters and advertising materials etc
– Working with accountant, lawyers and other bodies for company
– Looking after office
– Advertising our work online on twitter, facebook, google+, Youtube etc.
– Arranging meeting minutes, director meetings
– Staff meetings, finding new suppliers, new staff, contractors, etc.
– Growing the business using all online and offline and all possible means
– Finding new opportunities and work contracts.
– Ensuring office tidiness, looks etc
Job type: 1 Part Time Position (16 hours a week)
Job Type: 1 full time position
Wage: London Wage
Payments type: BACS / 2 payments (paid every 15-days)
Note: This job is suitable for open minded, independent, energetic and hard working females which want to grow in a small but busy firm with range of other businesses, e.g. building services, home improvements and property management and real estate. Your role should also involve travelling with company director nationwide and our foreign exhibitions, trips and tours. This job also includes meeting all suppliers, staff, contractors etc on a monthly basis and company dinner once or twice a month.
We are a small property management, cleaning and building services firm which is growing into other aspects of building services and home improvements and handyman services with quite a big clientele. We offer market competitive rate.
If interested, please email your CV at email@example.com or please give us a call on 0750 6709 450 or on 0208 942 2819. If calling from landline you can also call us on 0800 689 8989
All interviews to be held on a discussed location be it office or elsewhere.
Car Park: Car parking can be arranged while you visit us for interview.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Their house cleaning prices are cheaper than most London based cleaning companies
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oxford Reviews = Dear Luqman, A big thank you for offering us an amazing end of tenancy cleaning services in Oxford on Saturday. Your staff was really a pleasure to work with. They even dropped us at our new property. I can safely say, I have found professional end of tenancy cleaners in Oxford for highly affordable prices. You guys were stars! I would not hesitate to recommend your end of tenancy cleaning oxford services to my friends and family! If you guys are in town, please join us on lunch sometime! See ya! Luciana Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
Their prices for end of tenancy cleaning are much cheaper than other cleaning firms in UK
End Of Tenancy Cleaning North London Reviews = Hi I am just writing to say Thank you for the job your staff has provided in our property in North London. It was a 6 bedroom house and a huge property in general and Foxtons Estate Agents were very strict with their end of tenancy cleaning guidelines. You assured us from start to end and in the end you have a happy customer now. 5 people came to do this job and they were very professional. They were on time and did an impressive end of tenancy cleaning and carpet cleaning job. We have now moved into a new property in North London and we have many friends and colleagues at work, if anyone is looking for end of tenancy cleaning services in London, I would definitely recommend you guys! There was no hassle and stress which was a good thing and the price we paid was cheaper than most cleaning companies! Thank you once again Adam Lohan North London, UK
Bobbie was fantastic! we were so happy with her and she did such a great cleaning service today. we are interested in fortnightly cleaning service with Bobbie Friday morning would be ideal, starting Friday the 12th for 3 hoursWe can chat about thisthanks againFulham Broadway, London
These guys are amazing with pricing and even services.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Brighton Reviews = Hi Luqman Hope you are well. I and all our housemates who work and hardly get time to clean the house are very thankful to you and your staff. You provided us great price on end of tenancy cleaning services in Brighton, not just that, you guys were right on time, did a fantastic job and since then, we have received full deposit from Avard Lettings Estate Agents. They I believe use your service too because we have seen your cards and brochures in their office but directly booking with you has helped us save £200 🙂 – Thank You Guys! The house we have moved into is not very clean and we are hoping to hire your move in cleaning service in our new property in London in just a few days once we have our schedules sorted. Sincerely yours Lucy, Dave, Ela and Jammie
Great people, prices and the cleaning job done on time
Dear Luqman We used your service in Leeds twice for professional carpet cleaning and we are very glad with your company’s honesty, punctuality, great prices but above all doing 2 jobs on very short notices. You did free cooker cleaning each time and both of us, our estate agent and our tenants were so glad that they have also used you several times Thanks a lot Priya Shah Leeds, Yorkshire
Simply fantastic oven cleaning, hob and extractor cleaning service, Our 15 years old cooker looks honestly brand new The engineer that paid a visit came on time, was very friendly, and hardly needed any instructions at all, the work was done in less than 2 hours, simply an amazing service and great company I can always trust from now on – They even called me to check if everything was okay and I may call them at any stage if there is a problem – Very friendly service!